I can't recommend this highly enough. We had a lovely warm welcome with dates and tea followed by a guided tour of the hotel services. The rooftop pool was delightful with views over the town and sea and the complimentary fresh fruit kebabs were a generous refreshment. Breakfast was delicious, we loved the freshly made moroccan specialities. Our only comment would be that the food in the hotel is very expensive compared to some very nice restaurants in the medina, we spent a lot on dinner on our last night and had tagines which were not as good as we'd had elsewhere and were more than twice the price. The decor, staff and location are all excellent, we hope to return someday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A masterpiece of the Essaouira medina...this palace of marvels lies in the heart of this town loved by artists and aventurers alike. The panoramic outdoor pool on the terrasse overlopks the medina and the ocean. the cuisine offers a subtle blend of french and Moroccan influences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your L'Heure Bleue Palais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Heure Bleue Palais And Spa
- l`Heure Bleue Palais Hotel Essaouira
- l Heure Bleue Palais Essaouira