Just inside the Medina in Essaouira is this pleasant Riad. Very comfortable and with good facilities, although they could have dispensed with cathode ray tube televisions.
Only a short walk to the usual jumble of shops and stalls in the Souk.
Just one word of warning, and this relates to the fish restaurants by the water. They are not as cheap or as good as they either could or should be. They cost of a meal of fish and sea food sitting on "rustic" wooden tables with similarly ordinary seating was nearly on a par with a first class restaurant in Fes. One is better off eating at a less fashionable place in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A masterpiece of the Essaouira medina...this palace of marvels lies in the heart of this town loved by artists and aventurers alike. The panoramic outdoor pool on the terrasse overlopks the medina and the ocean. the cuisine offers a subtle blend of french and Moroccan influences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Splendia, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your L'Heure Bleue Palais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Heure Bleue Palais Hotel Essaouira
- l`Heure Bleue Palais And Spa
- l Heure Bleue Palais Essaouira