My husband and i stayed at the hotel in January for 2 nights and wished it had been for longer. From the moment we arrived the staff could not have been more helpful or friendly, our room was beautiful (we were upgraded to a suite) and the whole place has a lovely feel to it , classy but not stuffy.The views from the roof top pool are gorgeous and the pool itself was very clean and large enough to have a proper swim. After i had a bit of an accident while horse riding the staff noticed my limp and arranged for me to be taken to the pharmacy and translated for me so that i got the right medication.
The hotel is in a great location and very easy to find, Essaouira is a lovely place and on a much smaller scale than Marrakech. I recommend taking the bus from Marrakech to Essaouira it is much cheaper than a taxi , it is air conditioned and modern and stops half way for about 15 mins so can use the bathroom or get a drink.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A masterpiece of the Essaouira medina...this palace of marvels lies in the heart of this town loved by artists and aventurers alike. The panoramic outdoor pool on the terrasse overlopks the medina and the ocean. the cuisine offers a subtle blend of french and Moroccan influences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your L'Heure Bleue Palais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Heure Bleue Palais And Spa
- l`Heure Bleue Palais Hotel Essaouira
- l Heure Bleue Palais Essaouira