Nice hotel in the Medina with a good atmosphere of the past..I was told that it was an old caravanserai. Nice room spotless, impeccable service and good food: In a word a very good stay despite of the chilly and windy weather.
Not cheap, but it worth the money
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A masterpiece of the Essaouira medina...this palace of marvels lies in the heart of this town loved by artists and aventurers alike. The panoramic outdoor pool on the terrasse overlopks the medina and the ocean. the cuisine offers a subtle blend of french and Moroccan influences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your L'Heure Bleue Palais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Heure Bleue Palais And Spa
- l`Heure Bleue Palais Hotel Essaouira
- l Heure Bleue Palais Essaouira