We stayed for a week this year after a three day stay last year which just made want to stay longer. From the moment that we were greeted by Khalid as we arrived when we arrived we felt as if we were somewhere special. François and all the team make what they offer seem effortless. Charming and friendly and with an attention to detail. If we expressed our appreciation to the lovely staff they might very well say, "This is your house". And it really does feel like that when you are there. Everyone was so helpful and kind it difficult to single anyone out that it really was delightful to go off on to the beautiful roof terrace to be greeted by a smiling Hicham who would lay out cushions and towels. The next thing that might happen would be that he might come round with little breadfruit coverups. Then you could order a lovely lunch. Breakfast is gorgeous, the room are lovely but really if staff that make this hotel so wonderful. We arelooking forward to returning next year. The only trouble is that I week doesn't seem long enough. It's very hard to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A masterpiece of the Essaouira medina...this palace of marvels lies in the heart of this town loved by artists and aventurers alike. The panoramic outdoor pool on the terrasse overlopks the medina and the ocean. the cuisine offers a subtle blend of french and Moroccan influences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo, Splendia, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your L'Heure Bleue Palais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Heure Bleue Palais And Spa
- l`Heure Bleue Palais Hotel Essaouira
- l Heure Bleue Palais Essaouira