Lovely rooms and central Riad area is stunning. Staff are lovely and very helpful, spoke fantastic English and French. Hennin (sp?) was lovely and friendly. Staff called the other hotel and helped us cancel and gave us a room for the last two nights...true stars who made our week fabulous.
Lovely big pool and sunbeds, turtles and tortoises wandering around and swimming in the pool. Hotel balcony faces the sea which is just over the quiet road which is gorgeous for a sunset. Which are also stunning setting over the island out to sea. Beach is 30 seconds away for walks, etc and Essaouira town is just 15 minute walk along the beach, the walk is safe and fine. Suggestions as always is to respect culture by wearing long sleeves and trousers while out in town, this will save you from hassle. However a the Riad we felt very comfortable and wore bikinis round the pool and vest tops all around the hotel. Lovely waiters and kitchen staff too. Speak some French! I suggest going to the town for dinner as more exciting and cheaper (food here was out of our price range but we had a very low budget)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the Essaouira Medina and just 2 minutes walk to the beach, this 23 room family Riad with pool and 2 restaurants is a haven of peace. It's an ideal starting point for numerous water activities and excursions by 4x4, horse or camel.Too windy for the beach ? Just rest and relax on the terrace with its great sea view or by the pool.Satellite TV and Free WIFI accessParking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Splendia, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Riad Zahra Mogador reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Zahra Mogador Essaouira
- Riad Zahra Mogador Hotel Essaouira