A lovely Riad with a beautiful and charming central courtyard. The owners and their staff went out of their way to be friendly and helpful and the facilities and pool were excellent. Our room was clean and comfortable with a view over the pool to the beach in the distance. Breakfasts were good, and we had dinner in both the downstairs and upper restaurants; both were excellent! Location was good, just a few minutes from the beach and with taxis costing a fixed fare of 8 dirhams (£0.61) in central Essaouira, it was cheap and easy to get around and visit the old Medina, fish market and harbour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the Essaouira Medina and just 2 minutes walk to the beach, this 23 room family Riad with pool and 2 restaurants is a haven of peace. It's an ideal starting point for numerous water activities and excursions by 4x4, horse or camel.Too windy for the beach ? Just rest and relax on the terrace with its great sea view or by the pool.Satellite TV and Free WIFI accessParking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Splendia, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Riad Zahra Mogador reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Zahra Mogador Essaouira
- Riad Zahra Mogador Hotel Essaouira