Fantastic hotel that far exceeded our expectations.
The owners were lovely and really made us feel welcome, speaking near-perfect English. They also helped us organise a camel ride and quad biking and made it very easy for us.
Breakfast and dinner was also lovely, with speciality Moroccan dishes that were delicious.
The pool was also large and had turtles in them, which was a pleasant surprise and made swimming all the more fun!
The room itself was quite quaint and had a traditional feel to it. Everything was really clean and spacious too.
Also location is perfect as it is situated on a quiet part of the beach so there is little noise in the evenings; yet it is still only a 10-15 minute walk to the main medina and practically situated on the beach itself.
Thank you for such a pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the Essaouira Medina and just 2 minutes walk to the beach, this 23 room family Riad with pool and 2 restaurants is a haven of peace. It's an ideal starting point for numerous water activities and excursions by 4x4, horse or camel.Too windy for the beach ? Just rest and relax on the terrace with its great sea view or by the pool.Satellite TV and Free WIFI accessParking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Splendia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Riad Zahra Mogador reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Zahra Mogador Essaouira
- Riad Zahra Mogador Hotel Essaouira