A perfect spot for a kitetrip in Essaouira, located very close to the beach.
The rooms are big, the breakfast is the best & the owner, his son and all the other staff who work there are very kind, all really nice people. They make you feel like home immediately and they help you with anything, anytime, always!
There are also a few shelves with books you may read (all kind of languages), which was a great solution when I finished my book ☺.
The kiteschool next to the riad is very good too. Great teacher and helpful staff.
If there’s no wind to do watersports, you can relax at the pool & in 5 min (cheap taxi) you’re in the Medina.
I do absolutely recommend this Riad to all kiters who are planning a trip to Essaouira! And hopefully I come back there once myself!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the Essaouira Medina and just 2 minutes walk to the beach, this 23 room family Riad with pool and 2 restaurants is a haven of peace. It's an ideal starting point for numerous water activities and excursions by 4x4, horse or camel.Too windy for the beach ? Just rest and relax on the terrace with its great sea view or by the pool.Satellite TV and Free WIFI accessParking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Splendia, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, HostelBookers, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Riad Zahra Mogador reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Zahra Mogador Essaouira
- Riad Zahra Mogador Hotel Essaouira