Between two kite-surf lessons we wanted to have a proper lunch. although we didn't expect there to be a real restaurant (since it's called a riad), it happened to be one of the best experiences in Essouira (not the cheapses anyway). The view from the restaurant over the ocean (one block away from the beach) is brilliant and the food was delicious and surprising (in a good way). Traditional sea food with a creative twist. By the way: their different home made olive oil variations are definately a add on! If you're on the beach or go watersporting, this restaurant is one to keep in mind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the Essaouira Medina and just 2 minutes walk to the beach, this 23 room family Riad with pool and 2 restaurants is a haven of peace. It's an ideal starting point for numerous water activities and excursions by 4x4, horse or camel.Too windy for the beach ? Just rest and relax on the terrace with its great sea view or by the pool.Satellite TV and Free WIFI accessParking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Splendia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Riad Zahra Mogador reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Zahra Mogador Essaouira
- Riad Zahra Mogador Hotel Essaouira