I stayed at the Riad for a total of four days and was overwhelmed by the hospitality of the owners and staff from the word go. After our welcome to the Riad, we were offered onsite assistance during our stay, which is always reassuring for foreign travellers.
The Riad is only a mere 20 minute stroll from the medina and tucked only minutes away from the beach. Breakfast every morning was exceptional (and super generous!), the room was clean and comfortable and the constant attention from the friendly staff was such a pleasant surprise and made our stay truly memorable.
The poolside was a welcome retreat from the crazy beachside wind, while the Riad's restaurant offered a fabulous range of fresh, Spanish-inspired food. It's just a shame we weren't there long enough to see the opening of the new restaurant!
What really sealed the deal for us was the constant attention to detail from the owners. The family-run environment made it the perfect place to stay. I highly recommend this Riad for anyone considering a trip to Essaouira - you won't regret it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the Essaouira Medina and just 2 minutes walk to the beach, this 23 room family Riad with pool and 2 restaurants is a haven of peace. It's an ideal starting point for numerous water activities and excursions by 4x4, horse or camel.Too windy for the beach ? Just rest and relax on the terrace with its great sea view or by the pool.Satellite TV and Free WIFI accessParking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Riad Zahra Mogador reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Zahra Mogador Essaouira
- Riad Zahra Mogador Hotel Essaouira