Found our stay at this Riad to be rather disappointing after staying in wonderful riads in Fez and Marrakech. Foyer area very nice, and the staff were helpful and welcoming. Rooms were dowdy and the shower areas need updating. No flyscreens on the windows, so could not open. Beds extremely hard and uncomfortable. Breakfast was poor and as previously noted lin other reviews eft uncovered. We had dinner in the restaurant upstairs. Two of the meals were extremely poor quality. Reasonable pool area, though can get crowded and insufficient seating around perimeter. Short walk to the beach, Very disappointed with the beach, as it was quite dirty and had a lot of broken glass. Nice walk or cheap taxi ride to town centre. A couple of nice restaurants/cafes on the walk into town.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Zahra Mogador Hotel
- Riad Zahra Mogador Essaouira
- Riad Zahra Mogador Hotel Essaouira
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the Essaouira Medina and just 2 minutes walk to the beach, this 23 room family Riad with pool and 2 restaurants is a haven of peace. It's an ideal starting point for numerous water activities and excursions by 4x4, horse or camel.Too windy for the beach ? Just rest and relax on the terrace with its great sea view or by the pool.Satellite TV and Free WIFI accessParking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Splendia, HostelBookers, Budget Places, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Riad Zahra Mogador reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.