Me and my boyfriend stayed last week and it was great. They helped us organise everything we wanted to do outside of the hotel. The food at the hotel was delicious and really varied - not just tagines - and the room was gorgeous clean and air conned! The shower gel they provided also smelt amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Essaouira hills, sheltered from the high winds in a magnificent natural setting formed over millennia by the Ksob Oued (river), the Jardin des Douars is a beautiful guest ksar (palace) dedicated to lovers of nature, authenticity, simplicity and kindness. A guesthouse of charm in voluptuous forms, constructed in accordance with Moroccan traditions and materials, combining a subtle refinement of decoration with the luxuriance of a garden for real relaxation and simplicity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Le Jardin des Douars reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Jardin Des Douars Hotel Essaouira
- Le Jardin Des Douars Essaouira