A week in a different world: we had a week traveling with 3 kids (10 and 8 yr+a baby of 3 months) and needed sun. This place was clean, nicely located and is having a friendly staff. Breakfast simple but great. Lunch and dinner French / Moroccan orientated. On demand huttle busses can be organized to Essaouira or environment (as well as taxi's to airport in Marrakesh). Room we had was large (Mogidor), with 2 bedrooms, living and bathroom. Older girls had a great beach horse ride (can also be organized via staff)! We had a wonderful week!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Essaouira hills, sheltered from the high winds in a magnificent natural setting formed over millennia by the Ksob Oued (river), the Jardin des Douars is a beautiful guest ksar (palace) dedicated to lovers of nature, authenticity, simplicity and kindness.A guesthouse of charm in voluptuous forms, constructed in accordance with Moroccan traditions and materials, combining a subtle refinement of decoration with the luxuriance of a garden for real relaxation and simplicity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Le Jardin des Douars reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Jardin Des Douars Hotel Essaouira
- Le Jardin Des Douars Essaouira