“very nice” 5 of 5 stars

Barcelona
11 attraction reviews
“very nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

nice but beware on taking photographs, people are not very friendly when they see you taking photos. sometimes you take the camera to shoot one landscape but they think you are photographing them! and some of them can become a bit nasty

Visited December 2012

London, United Kingdom
“Wide and windswept beach, shallow water”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I can't say more than this review's title. But I should caution you that I came a across some bad characters on my visit on the beach -- I suspect I may have been pick pocketed had I not foiled their attempt.

Stockholm, Sweden
27 attraction reviews
“long stretch of sand, windy!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

The beach is a very long stretch of nice sand. Close to the village some sellers might bother you, but further down it is very peaceful. The first couple of meters of sand close to the wall are relatively shabby - be careful with broken bottles - but closer to the water is is fine. Lots of shells for kids to find.
The middle of the stretch is busy with kite surfers - really cool to watch and very entertaining.
At the far end you will find camel rides on offer - actually 'dromadaire' - around 150dh for one hour per camel.

We went beginning of April. We could not swim, as there was far too much wind and enormous waves, but our children had a lot of fun flying their small power kites (take them from home, we did not see any to buy).

Toilets are located just up from the beach near the entry to the village, little white hut, 1dh, clean and maintained by a very friendly lady.

Visited April 2013
Madrid, Spain
6 attraction reviews
“One of my favorite places in Morocco”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

I only visited Morocco for a week, but I must say that watching the sunset while listening to Jimi Hendrix (I believe Jimi Hendrix did indeed visit this beach) was definitely a highlight of my Moroccan excursion.

An issue I had though was the wind. The wind is relentless and nonstop, which explains why there are windmills placed on the hills a few miles away. There were certainly plenty of kitesurfers around.

Norfolk England
8 attraction reviews
“Great for boarding but not sitting on”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

big wide beach in clean condition. the wind which is always there is great for boarding but not for sitting on.