... and realized that I had parked in front of a restaurant. It looked nice, so I decided to head inside - that was a really good decision:
* ambiance: a beautiful garden, Chansons playing (not too loud)
* staff: friendly, relaxed and attentive
* food: worth one or two Michelin stars. The food was so amazing that my friends will have to endure me bragging about it for a very very long time. The pot au feu was tender, the fish split into bite sized parts just when threatening it with a knife and the hot fruit tart was sweet, fruity and neither too dry nor too moist. Presentation was perfect.
* price: way too cheap - I've paid 170 dirham for the menu of the day, water and coffee and would be hard pressed to find any place in Western Europe where I could get the same for less than 50E. (oh, and they accept credit cards)
* wine: they have a wine menu (as in "extra menu for wine") - unfortunately I could not savor any because I came by car.
* kitchen: clean and well staffed (you can look into the kitchen from some places - and for my pretty late lunch today they had more people working in the kitchen than guests)
Now, 5h later, I still cannot believe how lucky I was to find this place.
If you own or manage K rouge, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.