Stayed here with my girlfriend in August for a few days.
- The place feel like one of those modern living magazine covers, lots of attention to detail, very homely
- Great location, generally easy to find in a town where it is easy to get lost
- Bedroom and bathroom were great (no TV mind you for those who care about that sort of thing but we didn't)
- Staff went out of their way to help us
Only tip would be to adjust the rooftop Jacuzzi somehow so that the ocean can be seen when sat in it.
Would definitely be where I would stay were I to go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dar Maya is a luxury boutique hotel, offering five rooms, a spa and heated dip-pool in a chic, tranquil riad in the heart of Essaouira’s historic medina. Having successfully blended a mix of understated Moroccan and contemporary European styles, Dar Maya oozes elegance, subtlety and intimacy. Our aim is to make your stay at Dar Maya as enjoyable as possible, and we offer an impeccable level of service that only a small luxury hotel can provide.With stunning ocean views from the terrace, the hotel is a few minutes walk to all the main attractions and amenities including the bustling cafes and restaurants, souks, port and beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Prestigia and Odigeo so you can book your Dar Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.