“Twice In A Day” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #58 of 191 restaurants in Essaouira
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Green wok: the address 100% Asian in Essaouira. Spring rolls, skewers, inspired by the cuisines prepared Vietnamese, Chinese, Thai.Eat in or take away!
Subic Bay Freeport Zone, Philippines
“Twice In A Day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I ate here twice today for lunch and dinner! They have very nice food and I can really attest to that because I am from that side of the world. The staff were kind enough to grant our request of not cooking in too much oil. They can also speak English so there will never be a problem with communicating.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

87% Recommend
London, United Kingdom
“Yummy!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

This little gem was the saviour of our Holiday, after nearly 2 weeks of couscous and tagines we had just about had enough, we came across this little gem and we gave it a try, OMG delish authentic Thai food which my friend and I love and I tend to cook a lot of, clean, friendly staff (who gave me a few things to try to make sure they had the taste right), great value for money and we went back several times to get take out, as well as eating in, before heading back to Marrakech.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Wow!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

I was a little skeptical because we were in morocco, but the food was really good. I got chicken eggs rolls, both fried and un-fried, chicken salad, and stir fried shrimp and rice. I just loved it!! The food was fresh; they cook it right in front of you. I even took some eggs rolls to go....

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Norfolk England
“very good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

fresh food, cooked from scratch in front of you. Kitchen on view and spotless. We had pancake rolls followed by green curry and wok beef with ginger served with rice and it was lovely. 200DM including drink for the whole meal

Visited March 2013
Dublin
“Ok lunch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Again I had the restaurant to myself..............well not quite, the cats interrupted. M&S food quality. Lots of effort but not the required result..

Visited February 2013