“Fantastic food for low price and a very friendly service!” 5 of 5 stars

00212 67 35 91 148
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 228 Restaurants in Essaouira
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
“Fantastic food for low price and a very friendly service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

Absolutely great food! Low price, nice atmosphere and a very good service. Restaurant is small and maybe hard to find

Bordeaux, France
“Lovely people”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

We went to this restaurant once evening to find it fully booked so we actually came back later as we really wanted to eat here. The woman whose restaurant it is is lovely and the place itself is very cute (4 tables, need to book). The reason why I haven't put it at 5* is because the food wasn't as great as I expected, my couscous was quite dry, I think this was probably down to the fact it was the end of Ramadan though as there was not much left to eat (everywhere closes so it's hard for people to get hold of food). Very decent prices. If I'd stayed longer I probably would have wanted to give it a second try.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
Eindhoven
“Very good restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

The food is excellent and the prices are very good! The restaurant is small, but has a very nice atmosphere (maybe even because it's small) and the service is perfect. We came back to this restaurant many times to have great lunch/dinner.

Visited August 2012
London, United Kingdom
“THE BEST RESTAURANT IN MOROCCO.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

Ironically the most underrated dining experience in Morocco just happens to be anything but the fodd! But Miyame is a tiny place (about 4 tables) with just the BEST food in the WORLD! Make sure you get a reservation and you might have to wait a little as the food is prepared fresh. I hope I can add a picture of the place, if you're going to Essaouira, MIYAME is a must!

Visited June 2012
world citizen
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

I found this little place on the recommendation of the riad at which I was staying. I heard they had really good food, especially fish. So I went and tried the stuffed sardines (which was all they had that day) and it was lovely. It was stuffed with herbs and little tomato; so tasty! There was a nice pilaf with it. I had the usual mint tea, and finished with the apple tart, which was really well done. And, the folks running were very nice and always helpful. I think they speak a little English, too, if your French or Arabic is not too good (I spoke in French, but I noticed that they understood folks who spoke little French, and were English-speaking). Overall, it was a great experience with great food and hospitality.

• Visited June 2012