“Engagement proposal in the dunes of Essaouira” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Equi Evasion - Day Rides

Equi Evasion - Day Rides
Village of Diabat (3km from Essaouira) | Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region, Essaouira 44000, Morocco
+212 666-780561
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: HORSE & CAMEL RIDES and TREKS Equi Evasion offers treks and rides on either horse or camel in Essaouira, in Morocco. Discover the beautiful landscapes, from beaches, dunes and forests for an unforgettable experience!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
London, United Kingdom
“Engagement proposal in the dunes of Essaouira”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Claudia from Equi Evasion did an amazing job preparing a horse-riding trip and dinner in the dunes for us during which I was planning to (and did) ask my beloved girlfriend whether she wanted to marry me, as the sun was setting on the beaches. It was one of the most romantic scenes I could have imagined for this moment and Claudia was instrumental to make this an unforgettable night, making all the preparations without arousing any suspicion of my partner about what was about to happen. We will always keep that night in Essaouira in our memories and hope to have the privilge to return at some point in the future. We can highly recommend Claudia & Equi Evasion for anyone who is looking for a nice ride on the beaches or something special on top like ourselves.

Visited March 2013

• Polish first
London
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Had fun as a large group out for a half day camel ride and lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Went with a large group for a ride on camels across the beach and dunes for a lunchtime picnic. Some of us shared camels. We were well looked after from start to finish and it was a lovely wind-down from the hard work we had put into the "Shore to Shore" festival

North Shields, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A family adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

My partner, daughter (age 10) and I did the 4 day Argan Forest & Beach trek and what a fantastic time we had. Our initial enquiry and subsequent booking was handled by the lovely Claudia who came with us on the trek. Three Swiss girls made up the group and we had some good laughs. The horses were well looked after and sure footed on the route which took in varied countryside and sweeping beaches. We camped out two nights and one night in a villa, the food was excellent and we had music around the camp fire, many thanks to Hassan and Hussein. On the ride we were well looked after by Jawad and Claudia with plenty of guidance for us as beginners and for my daughter who has been riding a while. One of the best things we've done.

London, England, United Kingdom
“Would recommend the 3 day trek. Thank you Jawad”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

I booked a 3 day trek for two of us and we had an awesome time. The riding through the argan forest and later on the beach was great, and a lovely way to see Morocco. Galloping along the beach was the pretty scary but I would do it all over again.

The horses are very well cared for and Jawad is a great guide. Food and camp was great and we had everything we needed.

Thank you so much for everything and maybe one day I will have the chance to do it again.

Visited March 2013
The Haque
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Perfect ride on the beach!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

We booked the tour which includes a ride on the beach and a tea break and booked it well in advance, to make sure we would have an experienced ride. The day we booked the trip there was a rain forecast. But claudia from equi Evasion emailed me to reschedule are tour, so we could have the ride the day after in the sun. Everything was really well organised, horses were ready when we arrived and we had a very experienced ride. Jawad our guide let us do our own thing, as long as we stayed in sight and we had some really good races on the beach with the 4 of us. Tea was also very idyllic on the beach. So defenitely a company that knows what there doing. Also my compliments for your lovely stable, I love the style you build it in, very natural.

We hope to come back some day for a longer trip. Thanks claudia and Jawad.