“Cantering by the ocean is seriously good for you.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Equi Evasion - Day Rides

Equi Evasion - Day Rides
Village of Diabat (3km from Essaouira) | Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region, Essaouira 44000, Morocco
+212 666-780561
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: HORSE & CAMEL RIDES and TREKS Equi Evasion offers treks and rides on either horse or camel in Essaouira, in Morocco. Discover the beautiful landscapes, from beaches, dunes and forests for an unforgettable experience!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Dublin, California
3 attraction reviews
“Cantering by the ocean is seriously good for you.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Spending four days with horses, dogs, genuine and friendly people, and being outside is really good for your soul. Body, too, I would venture! We turned south for two days, inland, through argan forest and farmland, climbed ridges and lunched in small valleys carved by seasonal rivers. The marvellous bay at Iftan was our turning point; the moon was rising as the sun set, and next morning we made north along the sea clifftops. The haze rising off the water as the sun climbed cast the high meadows in the light of old but always-here times - from the back of a horse, looking at the goats, shepherds, some donkeys, perhaps a camel; a falcon calmly waiting on a wall at a distance comfortable for equanimity - it could be 2012, or 0, or, hopefully, 3000...
As a novice rider, I was nervous about spending this much time in the saddle. It was wonderful! I thoroughly recommend riding with Equi Evasion - beautiful people, beautiful horses, dogs, beautiful countryside. I will look forward to my return visit with great pleasure.

Visited December 2012

• Polish first
Florianopolis, RJ
“Wonderful Unique Experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I had the best of times at the two day trip to Sidi Kaouki earlier this year and I hope to one day have the chance to do it again... Yes it was really hot and the Sun was all mighty, but somehow it did not matter. The combination of amazing scenery, black beauty horse alike and good company made me feel like part of a movie. And at the end of the day a comfy rug-lined tent and tasty on site cooked meal? What more could I ask for?

Claudia, thanks once again to you and the team for such a wonderful experience. I enjoyed every minute of it;

All the best to you and please give sweet little mighty Najem a carrot on my behalf!

Visited April 2012
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“A great ride!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Having spoken to Claudia, who works at Equi Evasion, my boyfriend and I opted for the 2-hour sunset ride, which takes you through dunes, along the beach and through a forest. The horses are well looked after, well-mannered and suitable for all abilities. The guide (I can't remember his name, sorry) was friendly and encouraging. My boyfriend had never been on a horse before, but he was quickly put at ease and even trotted along the beach. I haven't ridden much since I was a child, but was soon galloping along the beach, which was so much fun! We definitely recommend!

Visited October 2012
London, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

We really enjoyed our 2 hour ride. The horses seemed suitable to our abilities and the ride was great fun. Jawal was an excellent guide and was friendly and helpful. He also took my camera on the ride and took a ton of photos that include some great action shots. It's such good value too as we were collected and dropped off and hats and chaps were provided. Thanks!

Kyiv,, Ukraine
8 attraction reviews
“what an enjoyable ride!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

It was my dream to ride a horse along the ocean and it really came true. Great friendly English speaking guide - Jawad, horses in very good condition and such a beautiful nature - you can't even wish more! Worth to say that Equi Evasion have horses for riders with different experience. My boyfriend had little experience in horse riding before but he was also delighted with the half day ride and even tried his first canter ever. First half of the trek we were riding along the ocean in different pace, than had a little rest and than a ride in dunes and among the trees of mimosa and eucalyptus. At the end we even saw flamingos in the wild. So I would highly recommend you to have a ride with Equi evasion, as it will be a great time spent.

Visited September 2012