“100% recommendable” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Johannesburg
“100% recommendable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

During our 1 week trip to Morocco we booked 2 trips with Palma Quad. We were (and still are) impressed with the quality of the material, the friendliness of staff, the professionalism and of course the tours itself.
When we booked the 2nd trip we asked to have the same guide again, who was apparently having a day off for that day, and guess what...he skipped his day off and joined us.
The good impression already starts with the prep, you get a little cap to have no direct contact to the helmet, you get 2 pairs of gloves, helmetand an introduction into quad driving (which is NOT taken off your driving time).
During the trip you get little snacks and cold water, and the guide tries to accomodate your wishes (like "more driving on the beach, more rocky terrain...."), and he takes pictures during th trip.
Upon return, whilest you "undress" and refresh, they burn a CD for you with all the pictures taken (at no extra cost !!!).

All in all an incredible experience and you feel safe all the time !

Visited June 2013

“Absolutely MUST DO in Essouria”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

I've done a number of ATV tours in morocco, including a few in Essouria. To say Palmaquad is the best would be an understatement. Reality is, in terms of professionalism and experience, the competition is t even in the same league as Palmaquad, and they are priced basically the same. Each tour took basically the same path, and along the way I even saw a few of the other companies.

When you arrive, they set you up with everything you might ever want: jackets, gloves (and inner liner for comfort), helmet, etc. The tour guide takes pictures of you along the way and burns all the photos into a free DVD for you to take home (in a nice case and bag, which is a nice detail). Not only does the guide take pictures of you in action (and sometimes set up special action shots), he also finds interesting sights to take for you-- camels, ruins, cities.

Along the way of my half day tour (do the half day tour, you see much more than the shorter runs), the tour guide took me up and down various terrain and regularly checks in to make sure I'm enjoying the experience. I mentioned wantin something more exciting and he looked for hills that have more dips and climbs, but he was careful to never made it dangerous. Along the way we took a few breaks and they had prepared things like chocolate bars and water, for free.

The view is gorgeous. Not just a highlight of Essouria but really my favorite part of my trip to morroco. Truly breathtaking.

If you are looking for a quad or buggy tour, go to Palma. They truly are by far the best.

Montreal, Canada
“Awesome time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Initially thought it was expensive to "rent" a quadbike but this is so much more and worth every penny.

Personal guide
Quality quad bikes
All the proper gear (gloves, jacket, helmet)
Free DVD with awesome pictures the guide takes of you when riding
Awesome scenery and route

Highly recommend, really no negatives come to mind.

London, United Kingdom
“The experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Certainly exceeded my expectations! What a great way to conclude our holidays in Morocco! When I was almost certain that nothing could surpass the camel ride in the Sahara desert, here comes the quad thrill... We were provided with jackets, helmets, gloves and the whole lot to begin with (which I felt a bit silly wearing, but realised the need of it pretty soon). The guide was excellent at building up the experience, firstly taking us through the safest routes to test our skills, and ultimately throwing us into the deep - the steep golden dunes by the Essaouira beach. I was taken by the scenery, which was a combination of desert and sea with endless dunes and miles of pristine beaches. The culmination of the experience was an unexpected little surprise - a pic-nic under the eucalyptus tree during which we were treated with cold wated and chocolate. Our guide was there to capture every single moment with his camera - he even taught us how to jump in synch in order to take the perfect snapshot. I also had the chance to drive by the beach for a little while, despite being absolutely clueless on how to go on about it. To conclude the nice afternoon, we were given the CD as remembrance to take back home. Highly recommended!

Visited June 2013
“Brilliant! Professionally organised quad bike trip.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

Recommended to us by our hotel, we decided to go on a 2 hour quad bike ride. Having never ridden one before I was a little nervous but I had no need to be. We were greeted with friendly smiles, then we were given hat, jacket, gloves and scarf to wear - all clean and crisply ironed. I thought this was a bit over the top but when we were driving back against the wind I understood (and was grateful for) the need for them. After the safety talk and the trial around the block we were soon following our friendly guide down the main road towards the beach. Ahh the beach .... miles of empty golden sand, just beautiful. We soon were joined by a lovely friendly dog that stayed with us for the entire two hours. I have never seen a dog run so fast, for so long, the guide gave him a bottle of water to drink and food to eat - Palma quad have kind of adopted him (or rather he has adopted them). Our guide was friendly and informative, constantly taking photos of us following behind him. I've never had so much fun in ages, even though some of the dunes seemed too steep I did it. Loved it! Would definately do it again. When we got back we waited for 5 minutes and watched a slideshow of the photos and then we were given a dvd with them on... and this was included in the price which was 900 dhm for 2. Money well spent. Book it... you won't be disappointed.