“Great Afternoon Out” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
London, United Kingdom
“Great Afternoon Out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

We had a great afternoon with Palma Quad. The operation is very professional and friendly. Once kitted out with jackets, helmets and gloves we had a safety briefing and trial ride before departing for our tour. We covered alot of sites, played in the sand dunes, went up to the lighthouse, raced along the beach and even stopped for a couple of water/chocolate breaks. All throughout the ride our guide took photos of us and we were given these on a CD at the end of the day.

It was a brilliant afternoon and I would highly recommend it. I saw smiles from everyone returning from tours, it's a great 3 hours outl

Visited December 2012

Reading, United Kingdom
“Fantastic experiance and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

Rashid and his team made our Quad biking expereiance unforgettable.Really good service from the guys,Rashid in fact picked us up from the hotel we were staying.

The route was absolutely breathtaking and our guide was very good too. If you want experiance some excellent day out Quad biking these are the guys you should choose. I am not sure of the tariff that others offer but irrespective of that.....these are the best.

Visited December 2012
London
“One of the most fun things I've done - ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

Decided to take the family quad biking, ostensibly for the enjoyment of my 11 year old son. However, my mum (73!), husband and I enjoyed it at least as much as he did.

The scenery was breathtakingly beautiful. The route along the beach and over the sand dunes was exhilarating and exciting. The guides were incredibly professional, but made sure we had lots of fun. The bikes were clean, seemed well maintained and performed well.

We quickly progressed from our safety briefing drive to the road, then off road, with the difficulty of the driving gradually increasing alongside our confidence. My two highlights would be cruising across pristine sand dunes, dropping over steep edges, and blasting for home at the end right by the shore. My son looked like super mario, doing a few cheeky swerves as we reached speeds of around 60kph.

A brilliant way of combining sightseeing with adventure! I would highly recommend Palmaquad.

London, United Kingdom
“Unmissable if your are in Essaouira and like engines!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

I was in Essaouira with my family (wife and two teenage sons) and a group of friends for a couple of days at the end of October 2012. The riad we were staying at asked if we were interested in trying our hand at quadbiking in the dunes. This is how we got in touch with Palma Quad. They came to pick us up and drove to where the bykes were. After the usual formalities they made sure with a test drive that we knew what were doing and then, after having geared us properly, we went off. We spent the following two hours up and down the dunes with a final full blast thrilling race on the empty beach. Amazing experience I (and my two sons) would love to repeat! The Palma Quad guys were incredible: on top of the technical bit they took pleanty of great pictures and also provided us with a half-way snack and water! I was very impressed by both the experience and their professionality! Fabio G.

Visited October 2012
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Great afternoon!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

We were booked in at short notice for a half day trip. Great value for money, safe and well maintained kit, good mixture of trails. The staff and guide were very friendly and knowledgable. We loved every minute, and the scenery was stunning! The guide was in no rush and I think we had extra time over and above what we had booked. Chocolate snacks are also always appreciated :o)

Visited November 2012