“One of the most fun things I've done - ever!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 57 activities in Essaouira
Type: Off road/All Terrain Vehicle Trails
Attraction Details
London
“One of the most fun things I've done - ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

Decided to take the family quad biking, ostensibly for the enjoyment of my 11 year old son. However, my mum (73!), husband and I enjoyed it at least as much as he did.

The scenery was breathtakingly beautiful. The route along the beach and over the sand dunes was exhilarating and exciting. The guides were incredibly professional, but made sure we had lots of fun. The bikes were clean, seemed well maintained and performed well.

We quickly progressed from our safety briefing drive to the road, then off road, with the difficulty of the driving gradually increasing alongside our confidence. My two highlights would be cruising across pristine sand dunes, dropping over steep edges, and blasting for home at the end right by the shore. My son looked like super mario, doing a few cheeky swerves as we reached speeds of around 60kph.

A brilliant way of combining sightseeing with adventure! I would highly recommend Palmaquad.

London, United Kingdom
“Unmissable if your are in Essaouira and like engines!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

I was in Essaouira with my family (wife and two teenage sons) and a group of friends for a couple of days at the end of October 2012. The riad we were staying at asked if we were interested in trying our hand at quadbiking in the dunes. This is how we got in touch with Palma Quad. They came to pick us up and drove to where the bykes were. After the usual formalities they made sure with a test drive that we knew what were doing and then, after having geared us properly, we went off. We spent the following two hours up and down the dunes with a final full blast thrilling race on the empty beach. Amazing experience I (and my two sons) would love to repeat! The Palma Quad guys were incredible: on top of the technical bit they took pleanty of great pictures and also provided us with a half-way snack and water! I was very impressed by both the experience and their professionality! Fabio G.

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Great afternoon!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

We were booked in at short notice for a half day trip. Great value for money, safe and well maintained kit, good mixture of trails. The staff and guide were very friendly and knowledgable. We loved every minute, and the scenery was stunning! The guide was in no rush and I think we had extra time over and above what we had booked. Chocolate snacks are also always appreciated :o)

Visited November 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Incredible. Unbelievable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Best service i have ever had at any business. The boss is the nicest person i met during my two week stay in Morroco. I couldn't have asked for a better activity. The proffesionalism was great. If you are looking for a quad biking experience then i doubt many places in THE WORLD could beat this one. You are full kitted with waterproof trackies and top, under gloves, gloves, under helmet, helmet (all was optional if it sounds like too much!) They take pictures the whole way along and you are given it all at the end on a DVD free of charge. A stop halfway through with chocolate bars for all and water bottles. Health and saftey is great and would be safe for anyone and any age. You don't need to have any previous experience and if you are very used to quad biking they will accomidate your needs.
Best activity in morroco

London UK
5 attraction reviews
“Best fun for ages!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

We had a fantastic afternoon quad biking with Palmaquad - great fun! We are a middle aged couple travelling with our teenage son and we all thoroughly enjoyed it. We particularly appreciated the emergency wet-weather gear arriving from the base as we sheltered in an old building along the route! It's great to have the photos taken along the way - although do note that the person nearest the group's guide has the most pics taken, so if you all want to be featured in the shots, it would be best to swap places. We went a very long way and stopped for water and Mars Bars at a couple of points. I even collected some little shells for my collection. Thanks, Palmaquad for a great outing!