“Great service and honest staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Atlas Essaouira & Spa

You added Atlas Essaouira & Spa to your Saves list
Atlas Essaouira & Spa
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Boulevard Mohamed V | Boulevard Mohamed V, Essaouira 44000, Morocco   |
Ranked #35 of 76 Hotels in Essaouira
Malmo, Sweden
“Great service and honest staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Lovely days, big cosy elegant rooms, service at is best! I forgiot my iPhone 5 in my room when I checked out - I returned to essaouira 2 hours later and thought it was gone forever.... no way, not at the Atlas; very proudly they helped me to find my phone - that is not very often done - in Morocco othervise... :-)
My very best recomendation! Great staff at the reception and so on

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
  • Polish first
Paris, France
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We booked rooms in this hotel and were upgraded immediately, the staff were lovely and helpful and sorted out some booking issues we had had. The room was large and had a large bathroom, on closer inspection the room was a bit dirty and some things needed replacing, we enjoyed staying at this hotel, as it had everything we needed, it was a lovely contrast to the medina but a little to far to walk back from the resturants at night, and the resturants were generally not as interesting around this area.

Room Tip: Dont get a room above the bar!
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Axminster, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We booked two rooms in this hotel and used the bar and restaurants throughout our stay. We stayed here a couple of years ago and it was much better than it is now. The hotel is certainly not 5 star. The carpets are particularly grotty and there are no facilities in the room and the wifi keeps cutting out. The restaurant and bar are eye bogglingly expensive. Up until the last night I would have given this hotel 3 stars. On the last night I went to pay my bill as I needed to be up at 4.30am for my flight. I paid in full and then went to bed. At 11.45 pm I was awoken by the phone and a request to go downstairs as they had made a mistake on the bill. I told them that I would not be going as I had been sleeping because of my early start. I was very cross to have been woken up and took a couple of hours to go back to sleep. In the morning after checking out a man came to our taxi with a bill for about £150, We had already paid £600 for extras of two rooms and did not agree with the bill. It was not itemised, it was just a blank bill with a figure at the end. The man shouted into our taxi for about 10 minutes until in the end the taxi driver drove off with the man clinging onto the taxi in a faulty towersesque manner. It was totally unprofessional, and I still believe that our bill had been paid in full the night before. I have the paid bills showing 0 owing.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Rabat, Morocco
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

It was our first visit to essaouira , the hotel location was perfect and the staff were amazing very polite and willing to help and to tell you where to go to eat or how to go around the city attractions.

Rooms were spacious and some have wonderful sea view. I will definitely stay there if I visit essouira again

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
Prague
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Pleasant hotel and hotel surroundings, nice clean spacious rooms and nice pool with a bar. Buffet breakfest disappointed me - very poor cleaning during breakfest - it was hard to find a prepared table. Good location next to the beach, 10 minutes walk to medina.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Helsinki, Finland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Atlas essaouira & spa is located just by the beach on quiet area, 10 min walk from the medina. There isn't many 5 star hotels in Essaouira and unfortunately Atlas doesn't quite reach the level either. The wifi wasn't working in the rooms or most parts of common areas. Breakfast buffet was ok, but not very fresh ( croissants, bread). Pool is not heated.

Despite the small details,that needs to be fixed before reaching 5 stars ,we enjoid our stay, The hotel is beautiful and modern from inside and if you get a good offer it is a good choise for a holiday. The reception personnel was helpfull and they organize airport transfers for additional cost.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
KABUL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

One of the best hotels in essaouira.

Everything is perfect, the food, location, and the staff.

I would recommend this hotel.

Please do visit this hotel if you ever travel to Essaouira.

Essaouira is one of the beautiful cities of Morroco.

• Stayed January 2015

Been to Atlas Essaouira & Spa? Share your experiences!