This hotel exceeded my expectations!
+ huge territory (more than 2 km long)
+ huge beach (actually 2 beaches - 1 lounge style and another just average)
+ wonderful service in rroms, restaraunts, beach
+ great sport centre (free gym + water+towels)
+ nice spa (+free hamam)
+ free tennis coursa + rackets + balls!!
+ free bicickles rides 2 a day (but unfortunately with instrutor)
+ farm with animals at the territory (need to take bicickles to get there)
+ free 2 bottles of water every day in room
+ good breakfast buffeet (with fresh orane juice!)
+ great buffets at dinner (with Fauchan maraccons and sushi + every day different menu)
+ horseriding alon the beach!
+ free shuttle from/to airport (we didnt use it - was not convenient with our time, had to take private taxi from hotel - ~100 euro 1 way (~70 minutes)- very expensive
+ free shuttle to El Jasida (nearest city) + free shuttle to Casablanka
+ no cities, villages, hotels nearby (like a deserted island)
+ free ping-pong table + rockets +ball :)
+ if you book private transfer to/from airport the hotel representatives meet you and help you EVERYWHERE at the airport
+ paradise for children (great mini club+ALOT of things for kids any age)
alot of French people, some Germans, Brittains , Spannish, Moroccans
- VERY expensive dinners+water+luch (better book with your travell agencies at home)
- very expensive ATV
- VERY expensive excursions to Marakesh (about 400 euro per 2 persons) - book with your travel agency
- no restarauns or other hotels nearby
- VERY cold ocean (but we swimmed every day), BUT + very warm swimming pool
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mazagan Beach resort is a magical destination combining relaxation, leisure and sports through its infrastructures: Golf, Spa, Casino, Kids Club, restaurants. All the amenities are built to facilitate the stay. The hotel is set in 250 hectares of landscape with a private beach of 7km and features a 180° view over the Atlantic Ocean, a very good recommendation for families (special offers for children rooms), couples & singles. The design of the 500 luxurious and spacious rooms (42 m2), the flavours of Moroccan gastronomy and the Spa ensure you an authentic memorable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Mazagan Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mazagan Beach Hotel El Jadida