Just finishing our two week holiday.
We were worried about the temperature and wind before we came bearing in mind it is winter here but our worries were unfounded. The weather was fantastic. Do not believe the 20 degree figures you see in the forecasts it feels more like 27/28 degrees.
We took a family beach villa with private pool and it was superb. Large rooms and steps from the beach and sea. A very large patio also on which we had many meals served by the fantastic staff .
The food is also excellent although if we were to be very picky we would say the Japanese needs to have more variety and specifically more cooked hot selections.
Our kids aged 9 and 7 used the kids club every day for between 2 and 4 hours and there was a good selection of things to do. Being off season it was a bit quiet with only a couple of other kids most days. Babysitting was also excellent.
The sea is not for swimming being mostly very shallow and with lots of shells and coral. Indeed our Son cut his foot open on the first day and needed 5 stitches. The staff were brilliant with their help as was the local doctor. During our stay a few other people also cut their feet. This is not a hotel problem but needs to be considered if you like sea swimming / kids paddling etc. The motto is wear rubber beach shoes!
Overall a great place to relax for two weeks. We are fully recharged for work back in the UK and we still have 3 days to go!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the ultimate romantic hideaway, where stunning architectural design meets relaxed luxury. Step into this high functioning deluxe paradise, and choose from one of the 64 Junior suites, 12 Family suites, 12 Villas or the sumptuous Princely suite. Revel in the intimate and secluded setting, pamper yourself at the renowned Sisley spa and Spa de Constance, then enjoy the exceptional international cuisine created by our chefs from around the world. Families enjoy the beach-side villas and complimentary children's club 'Constance Kids' Club', while golf fans can retreat to our 2 18-hole championship golf courses. Le Prince Maurice is part of our Ultimate Hotel Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Prestigia, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Constance Le Prince Maurice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Constance Le Prince Maurice Hotel Poste De Flacq
- Le Prince Maurice Hotel
- Constance Le Prince Maurice Mauritius/Poste De Flacq