Just got back after a night here for a weekend getaway.....and it's not all that it has been built up to be.
The hotel is VERY quiet, it was at 50% occupancy, service was OK (as like everywhere in Mauritius, they do try hard, BUT they just lack basic personal service skills).
Had Sunday brunch today at the La Terrasse restaurant by the pool.....again, service was OK, and food was ok.
Next time i come here, i want to taste "Rasoi by Veenet" which i hear is outstanding.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One&Only Le Saint Geran nestles peacefully in its own private peninsula on the coast of Mauritius, fringed by over a mile of white sand beaches. Terraced and balconied rooms all face out privately to the Indian Ocean. Under the calm sway of countless coconut palms, 60 acres of grounds take in tropical gardens, poolside and ocean dining.Enjoy our complimentary green fees for the Gary Player 9 Holes Golf Course or re-energise with complimentary water sports and water skiing.Children from 3 to 11 years old are more than welcome in our KidsOnly Club, with amazing daily activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Tingo, Jetsetter and South African Hotels so you can book your One&Only Le Saint Geran reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- One And Only Le Saint Geran
- One&Only Le Saint Geran Hotel Belle Mare
- Le Saint Geran
- One&Only Le Saint Geran Mauritius/Poste De Flacq