We stayed at the One & Only Le Saint Geran during the first week of January 2013. It was our first stay at the resort. We travel to Mauritius at least twice a year and found this resort to be highly competitive and simply amazing compared to the other exclusive resorts on the island.
The staff are perfect in all respects, the accommodation is colonial splendour meets the carribian, and the beach is to die for.
It is truly a piece of Heaven. Thank you to all at the resort for making our stay a memorable one, we cannot wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One&Only Le Saint Geran nestles peacefully in its own private peninsula on the coast of Mauritius, fringed by over a mile of white sand beaches. Terraced and balconied rooms all face out privately to the Indian Ocean. Under the calm sway of countless coconut palms, 60 acres of grounds take in tropical gardens, poolside and ocean dining.Enjoy our complimentary green fees for the Gary Player 9 Holes Golf Course or re-energise with complimentary water sports and water skiing.Children from 3 to 11 years old are more than welcome in our KidsOnly Club, with amazing daily activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Splendia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your One&Only Le Saint Geran reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- One And Only Le Saint Geran
- One&Only Le Saint Geran Hotel Belle Mare
- Le Saint Geran
- One&Only Le Saint Geran Mauritius/Poste De Flacq