We stayed at Le Meridien in November and having read recent reviews cannot believe they stayed at the same hotel! At the seamless check in we were given a drink and then taken to our room despite arriving several hours before the normal check in time.
We were staying at the Nirvana and the service at all times was first class, we were always greeted by name and our room number remembered even after a room upgrade!
It was our anniversary during our stay and we enjoyed an evening meal on the beach and also received a cake. The room service staff also prepared a lovely bubble bath with flowers and decorated our bed with swans and petals.
Prior to our departure we were concerned that the Shells restaurant was closed for refurbishment. We contacted the hotel but received no response. However during our stay we were treated to a fantastic special fish meal in the pagoda with our very own waiters! This was above and beyond anything we have ever experienced before.
We had some meals in the 180 buffet and did find the service less personal than at La Faya but there was plenty of choice.
We would recommend staying at the Nirvana on an all inclusive basis if you are a couple. From breakfast through lunch and dinner the service was always friendly but unobtrusive.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Le Meridien Ile Maurice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Ile Maurice Hotel Pointe Aux Piments
- Meridien Ile Maurice
- Le Meridien Mauritius
- Le Meridien Pointe Aux Piments
- Le Meridien Ile Maurice Mauritius/Pointe Aux Piments
- Pointe Aux Piments Le Meridien
- Ile Le Maurice Meridien