We stayed here for only 5 nights to celebrate our wedding anniversary, having spent 3 nights in Dubai on route. After cramming in as much as possible in Dubai, this was to be our chill-out time and it did not disappoint.
We had a seafront room overlooking the pool, which could not have been a better location, particularly for the amazing sunsets.
The open fronted bar and restaurants also overlook the beach which means the whole experience is superb. All staff were friendly & helpful and make sure your feel welcome from the moment you arrive, Raymond the manager is worth a special mention as he goes out of his way to make you feel very welcome and seems to be able to remember all his guests faces and names (incredible).
As previously mentioned here, the evening meals are a little repetitive (mostly buffet style while we were there). The only other negative comment I would make would be room (which was simply furnished) was a little tired and had a large crack by the door.
From the moment we arrived to the time we left, we found the Mauritian people to be genuinely warm, welcoming & friendly and this was exemplified at the hotel also.
Tip: if you fancy a change for lunch, walk up the beach 100 yards to the public wooded area and buy lunch from the lovely lady at the first beach hut. Don't be put off, as she will serve you freshly caught fish, cooked in her own special spices - fantastic!
Despite underestimating the strength of the summer sun (and suffering the consequences) we left Mauritius with many happy memories.
- Also Known As:
- Le Recif Hotel Pointe Aux Piments
- Le Recif Pointe Aux Piments
- Recif Attitude Mauritius/Pointe Aux Piments
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the north west of Mauritius, Récif Attitude is a must if you want to go back to essentials, to recharge your batteries, to spend time together as a family or as a couple, to spend time with friends…Nested in a white sandy creek overlooking a beautiful natural marine preserve, Récif Attitude is an invitation to farniente.Guests can spend hours chatting, sipping an exotic cocktail bare feet in the sand or in one of the cosy sitting corners… At sunset, the ideal spot to watch that enormous orange sun entering the sea slowly…Dressed in white and wood, Récif Attitude is a mix of comfort, vibrant Mauritian soul and boutique hotel spirit. The 70 rooms hotel with its cubical architecture, modern furniture and refined design, is decorated with taste.Warm welcome, caring and discreet staff, together with unique body care and facials of the Spa Attitude, without forgetting the sea food restaurant, contribute to the subtle luxury of this 3 star sup. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Recif Attitude reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.