My wife and I just returned from our honeymoon, which started at the Sands Resort.
I am a former hotel manager and constantly look for areas needing improvement and I couldn't find any. The main reason was because you can tell the staff genuinely cares about their guests.
We arrived late, missing bags, and the hotel already knew about it. Jenna escorted us to our room to do the check in. Everything was seamless. Room was beautiful, overlooking the pool and ocean.
Food was excellent and we were even fortunate enough to have a romantic dinner on the beach (with personalized menus!), truly a dream come true.
The pool was gorgeous, beach stunning, bar was fully stocked, and spa offered everything you could need.
We saw the gym and business center, both looked excellent, but we didnt use them. There was free wifi which is always nice.
I could go on and on, but the bottom line is we couldnt have asked for anything better for our honeymoon.
Stay here, you wont be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sands Resort & Spa is a 4 star deluxe all Suite hotel situated in Wolmar, on the west coast of Mauritius. With its 92 spacious suites, 3 restaurants, spa, entertainment facilities, fine sandy beach, crystal clear lagoon and unrivalled view across the Bay of Tamarin and Le Morne, this resort is the ideal hideaway for those looking for serenity, comfort and personalised service in an elegant setting and typical Mauritian architecture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sands Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sands Hotel Flic En Flac
- Sands Hotel Flic En Flac
- Sands Resort Mauritius
- Sands Resort & Spa Mauritius/Flic En Flac