it was my second time staying at this property.
lunch at the tamassa by the ocean is really pleasing and helping you to forget it all.
Rooms are well equipped, with a nice view to the ocean as well, hence all you need when on vacation in Mauritius.
Buffets are full of tasty options and the traditional evening themes are done with great flair.
Spa with adriana carembeu products made me feel like a model :-)
One thing not to miss is the dinner on the beach at the Jacaranda !
Definitely a place i would return to for vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the delights of Mauritius at this luxury hotel, which spreads over 9 hectares of tropical garden on the west coast of the island. Most of our rooms and suites have been fully renovated in a modern Asian decor using natural materials. Rooms are equipped with broadband Internet access and the Sofitel MyBed for ultimate comfort. Pamper yourself at our Asian style spa, enjoy a day at the golden beach, or savour gourmet cuisine in our restaurant and we will make sure you relax in style! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, ACCOR, Despegar.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Sofitel Mauritius L'Imperial Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Mauritius l`Imperial Resort And Spa
- Sofitel Mauritius l`Imperial Hotel Flic En Flac
- Sofitel Imperial Hotel
- Accor Imperial Hotel
- Sofitel Flic En Flac
- Wolmar Sofitel
- Sofitel Imperial Mauritius
- Sofitel Mauritius L'Imperial Resort & Spa Flic En Flac