On the west coast of Mauritius with a nice stretch of sandy beach, this is a great place for relaxation but also for a company retreat. Service was excellent on arrival and during the entire stay. Breakfast offers a nice spread of fruits, fruit juice, and good pastry. The Thai restaurant offers good Thai food, though altered to European taste, which was not what I was expecting. Dinner on the beach served by the French restaurant on a Thursday night was a great way to end a long day of business meeting. The lobster - the grilled portion - was excellent. I recommend having the whole lobster grilled instead of half of it grilled, and the other half in curry and in a tomato sauce.
It was great watching the sunset daily and it paid to just be on the beach and take the time to watch the sunset over the Indian ocean. Each sunset was unique.
The room is comfortable and the massage at the spa was great. The spa also offers steam bath and sauna, which was a good way to unwind after meetings and before dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This five-star resort enjoys an exceptionally sunny position, located on the western coast. It stands on one of the island's most famous beaches, Flic en Flac. The warm and refined atmosphere of the Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa, characterised by a unique purity of line, has been built using a palette of forms and colours to evoke a contemporary Asian and Mauritian design in perfect harmony with its lush setting. This delicate atmosphere can also be found in the 193 rooms and suites laid out in series of low buildings, all of them facing out to the sea and the setting sun. The choice of restaurants includes La Pomme d'Amour with its range of local and international fare, Ginger Thai featuring authentic Thai cuisine. Hotel guests can as well enjoy lunch at Les Coquillages, the beach restaurant.Relax and unwind at The Spa Mauritius, inspired from the 4 sensorial elements - fire, water, air and earth. Guests can choose from a wide range of treatments to restore their natural equilibrium. Apart from the water sports and activities available at the hotel, guests have access to a 9-hole putting green, three tennis courts and a Kids Club, for children aged from 4 to 12, and run by a team of fully qualified professionals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Mauritius Resort And Spa
- Hilton Mauritius Hotel Flic En Flac
- Hilton International Wolmar
- Hilton Wolmar
- Wolmar Hilton
- Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa Flic En Flac