First of all I have to say that we usually stay at Hilton during our business travel and vacation, and this is probably the best Resort I stayed in within the Hilton's Ones.
I had the pleasure to stay there from August 14 to 29, one week alone with my children while the second week my husband joined us. We had a beautiful ocean view suite where we could stay the 4 of us without any problems.
The staff was very polite and professional and they really spoiled us, even if we happened to be there during a Bank Convention time, and it could have been particularly chaotic.
A particular mention to our friend Raggoo, the Restaurant Manager, who did all the best to make us feel completely satisfyed and relaxed.
The resort is wanderful with a beautiful tropical swimming pool (the second one was under construction while we stayed there), a fabulous beach and the usual restaurant and bar you can find on the tropical holyday leaflets.
For your lunch and dinner you can choose between several restaurant inside the resort or you can also take a trip along the coast enjoyng the Island and its beautiful sourrondings.
(Make sure not to miss the South tour: Chamarel, Sacred Lake, the Waterfall... and also the Casela Park) .
As for the housekeeping service, I can easily say that it's one of the very best: they make the service twice in a day, in order to have a fresh and clean room everytime.
If you choose to go to Mauritius you have to be aware that - in general and all over around - this is a real costly vacation (from the taxi expenses to the meals cost), but it really worth your while.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This five-star resort enjoys an exceptionally sunny position, located on the western coast. It stands on one of the island's most famous beaches, Flic en Flac. The warm and refined atmosphere of the Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa, characterised by a unique purity of line, has been built using a palette of forms and colours to evoke a contemporary Asian and Mauritian design in perfect harmony with its lush setting. This delicate atmosphere can also be found in the 193 rooms and suites laid out in series of low buildings, all of them facing out to the sea and the setting sun. The choice of restaurants includes La Pomme d'Amour with its range of local and international fare, Ginger Thai featuring authentic Thai cuisine. Hotel guests can as well enjoy lunch at Les Coquillages, the beach restaurant.Relax and unwind at The Spa Mauritius, inspired from the 4 sensorial elements - fire, water, air and earth. Guests can choose from a wide range of treatments to restore their natural equilibrium. Apart from the water sports and activities available at the hotel, guests have access to a 9-hole putting green, three tennis courts and a Kids Club, for children aged from 4 to 12, and run by a team of fully qualified professionals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Mauritius Resort And Spa
- Hilton Mauritius Hotel Flic En Flac
- Hilton International Wolmar
- Hilton Wolmar
- Wolmar Hilton
- Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa Flic En Flac