The hotel really respects the Hilton's standards - The service is really really good (except for the breakfast buffet where there is definitely a lack of staff) - From reception to room service, everyone is with a smile - the hotel has a really beautiful set up - more of a mauritian classic resort : long and beautiful beach, waterfalls, pounds with fishes, straw roofs,.. everything in the beige and wooden tones..
Buffet food at night was a little limited.
Conference rooms are really nice. However one thing is really missing : WIFI ! please it is time in 2012 to provide FREE internet to the hotel !
Rooms are spacious and nice, book a ground floor room to have access to the beautiful gardens directly. However the toilet in the bathroom was not separated (which is not standard for a 5*) & the bathtub was really old fashion. The staff told me that they will be renovating the rooms next year..
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Mauritius Hotel Flic En Flac
- Hilton Mauritius Resort And Spa
- Hilton Mauritius Hotel
- Hilton International Wolmar
- Hilton Mauritius
- Hilton Wolmar
- Wolmar Hilton
- Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa Flic En Flac
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This five-star resort enjoys an exceptionally sunny position, located on the western coast. It stands on one of the island’s most famous beaches, Flic en Flac. The warm and refined atmosphere of the Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa, characterised by a unique purity of line, has been built using a palette of forms and colours to evoke a contemporary Asian and Mauritian design in perfect harmony with its lush setting. This delicate atmosphere can also be found in the 193 rooms and suites laid out in series of low buildings, all of them facing out to the sea and the setting sun. The choice of restaurants includes La Pomme d’Amour with its range of local and international fare, Melanzane offering flavours from Provence and the Mediterranean, and Ginger Thai featuring authentic Thai cuisine. Hotel guests can as well enjoy lunch at Les Coquillages, the beach restaurant.Relax and unwind at The Spa Mauritius, inspired from the 4 sensorial elements - fire, water, air and earth. Guests can choose from a wide range of treatments to restore their natural equilibrium. Apart from the water sports and activities available at the hotel, guests have access to a 9-hole putting green, three tennis courts and a Kids Club, for children aged from 4 to 12, and run by a team of fully qualified professionals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.