Got this hotel at a great deal which included flights, breakfast and dinner. Was skeptical at the price but very pleasantly surprised. The resort is rated a 3.5 star, but I would say its at least a 4 star. All the rooms have seas view, a large queen size bed and a separate sofa that can be used as a day bed or for a child. Each room has a balcony with 2 lounges and a small table for just sitting outside and shooting the breeze. Bathrooms are tiled and modern. One small point to remember though is that each bathroom has a window into the bedroom. There is a cane blind that can be used to cover the window if you want more privacy, but it does not cover the window completely. This is fine for a family or couple, but not ideal if you are sharing with someone that you're not comfortable with.
Service was great. Food was good and plentiful. The nightly entertainment was ok, but hey at that price, you can't expect everything to be perfect.
The hotel spa is beautiful but somewhat pricey. We used their facilities for 1 of our treatments, but then walked down the road to a massage place in the shopping center. They are much cheaper, but the surroundings are not as pretty. The massage though was excellent.
The hotel offers great activities - water skiing, catamaran sailing snorkling, glass bottom boat etc are all free. If you chat to he guys at the boathouse, they can organise other activities for you e.g. horseriding on the beach.
As we were a group of 6, we had a lovely experience with Ralph who organised us a speed boat to take up to a secluded island off the Mauritian coast. We first went dolphin watching (can swim with them if you want), and then viewed the large coral off shore before landing at the island. At the island, the crew prepared a fantastic lobster barbeque for us. Very special experience and at a quarter of the price charged by the formal tour operators.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pearle Beach Resort & Spa is a 3 Star plus resort situated at Wolmar on the West coast of Mauritius with direct access to the beach. It is a human-size and gayfriendly resort enjoying the natural sandy beach of the of Flic en Flac and the Indian Ocean. Located at only 45 mins from the airport, 45 mins from Port Louis the capital city and 25 mins from the town of Quatre Bornes. Our Standard rooms are as comfortable as our Privilege rooms for they have the same amenities, however, they do not offer a view. They are recommended for some inexpensive well deserved holidays whether in couple or with friends or family. The sandy beach is only one minute away.Our Privilege Pool View rooms are as comfortable as our Privilege Sea view rooms but do not have direct view over the sea is however situated only few metres from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pearle Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pearle Beach Hotel Flic En Flac
- Pearle Beach Resort And Spa
- Pearl Beach Hotel
- Hotel Pearl Beach
- Pearle Beach Resort & Spa Mauritius/Flic En Flac