Me and my partner have just come home from emeraude beach hotel and we were very sad to leave! The hotel it's self is small but that's what we were looking for not over run with children. We had the emeraude all inclusive package which includes breakfast lunch dinner all soft drinks beer and a glass of wine at dinner time. We were very happy with this option and if we did want a cocktail they were all reasonably priced. The beach is just across the small road we loved the beach! We were always down in the morning after breakfast to claim our spot if there wasn't any parasol's left we would gladly share with other people and other people would share with us.... Some other guests weren't as kind though! I just think its a parasol! I'd rather share then some one get burnt! But that's not the hotel's fault. The food was good always a good choice if you wanted or needed anything then the staff would always help. Our room was cleaned every day we loved the shower! There is nothing worse then going to stay at a hotel that has a bad shower. The good thing about emeraude beach hotel is the atmosphere at night guests will be all chatting to each other even if there might of been a language barrier or not, every one would be dancing the hotel also provided entertainment like African dancers and bands every one always got into the spirit! I want to thank sarinita for always smiling and chatting to us at lunch times, sammy the bar man he made me cry on our last day he gave me a big hug before we went such a lovely man oh and not forgetting Nicholas the entertainer he was fab! It makes me sad when I read bad reviews about emeraude beach hotel because it's only a 3 star what do you expect for 3 star?! We paid for 3 star but were treated like 5 star!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Emeraude Beach Attitude faces one of the island's most beautiful beaches, Belle Mare beach with its kilometres of white sand, turquoise and emerald lagoon running along the east coast.Holidays are spent swimming and diving in a turquoise sea, without forgetting the magic of the glass bottom boat trips. To that genuinely Mauritian seaside holiday experience, the two bonuses offered are the beach attendance with Coco and his typically Mauritian beach cart, and the serenity of the Spa Attitude.Wood, stone and thatch are widely used in decoration and architecture.Built in the middle of a lush green garden, the four room bungalows totalising 61 rooms are decorated with refined taste and creativity.Of small capacity, friendly and charming, this 3 star hotel, together with its Family Members with their typical Mauritian expertise, reminds one of the old days gentle way of life.Its innovative package "Emeraude Plus" is ideal to enjoy unrestrainedly, as a couple or a family, a seaside holiday in such an exclusive spot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Despegar.com so you can book your Emeraude Beach Attitude reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emeraude Beach Attitude Hotel Belle Mare
- Emeraude Hotel Belle Mare
- Emeraude Beach Attitude Mauritius/Belle Mare