Date of stay; 16th December - 30th Dec 2012.We had a wonderful two weeks at this lovely hotel.
The first thing was the room, i asked for a balcony with a sea view, we got a ground floor room looking out at a wall, No problem for the staff they moved us to a lovely room with balcony and sea view the next day.Then the problems started, we had booked All inclusive with Kuoni only to find we were on what is called " Emeraude All Inclusive" which is nothing more than full board plus, we had been ok to start with then the Management told us after we moved room that we were not Fully All Inclusive and to take it up with our travel agent.
Please, Please, make sure when you book this hotel that you ask for the AL A Carte All inclusive which my travel agent was not told about by Kuoni.
That is for me to sort out, so back to the Hotel, the staff were lovely, special mention must go to Ravi the restaurant Manager who was very attentive and always made time to speak to us, Sammy the barman with his dry humour he made the best cocktail a star.
Sereeta in the restaurant is just such a nice lady. These people made up for our disappointment in the All Inclusive Saga. The room was spotless we came back to a different "animal" on our bed every night made out of towels. The day after my birthday (he saw my birthday cards) he made a stunning "cake" with a candle out of towels and flowers for me, amazing!! The chefs also made me a wonderful birthday cake and sang Happy Birthday to me, a lovely night. My husband loved the curries he had a different one nearly every day. the food was lovely, i just loved having pancakes and bacon with honey for breakfast.
The beach is really nice and kept clean plenty of beds. All in all a lovely hotel where you can do as little or as much as you want, I would recommend this Hotel to everyone, the only thing to let it down was when my travel agent back home phoned the general manager to upgrade us to Full All Inclusive they never told us, I only found out on the last night when i went on to my emails, it could have been sooo much better if we had been told!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Émeraude Beach Attitude faces one of the island’s most beautiful beaches, Belle Mare beach with its kilometres of white sand, turquoise and emerald lagoon running along the east coast.Holidays are spent swimming and diving in a turquoise sea, without forgetting the magic of the glass bottom boat trips. To that genuinely Mauritian seaside holiday experience, the two bonuses offered are the beach attendance with Coco and his typically Mauritian beach cart, and the serenity of the Spa Attitude.Wood, stone and thatch are widely used in decoration and architecture.Built in the middle of a lush green garden, the four room bungalows totalising 61 rooms are decorated with refined taste and creativity.Of small capacity, friendly and charming, this 3 star hotel, together with its Family Members with their typical Mauritian expertise, reminds one of the old days gentle way of life.Its innovative package “Émeraude Inclusive” is ideal to enjoy unrestrainedly, as a couple or a family, a seaside holiday in such an exclusive spot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Emeraude Beach Attitude reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emeraude Beach Attitude Hotel Belle Mare
- Emeraude Hotel Belle Mare
- Emeraude Beach Attitude Mauritius/Belle Mare