We went on our Honeymoon and it was a great experience.
1. Room : We requested for a Junior suite on the top floor with sea view and they gave us the room next to the Maharaja Suite which has the best location. It was a neat and roomy. The bathrooms are spacious too.
2. Restaurants. We tried all the restaurants and they were amazing with their own charm. Especially Indochine restaurant (Great food, service and ambiance). Its expensive but worth it. They usually serve good food, with reasonable options. We did opted for supplements on 1 day as buffet in the Main restaurant was not quite good.
3. Room Service : They made sure that the room in cleaned twice a day and were more than happy to do so. The service boy on his own invited us to see the Maharaja suite, and we were delighted.
4. Overall hospitality, especially at the restaurants.
5. Beautiful hotel, well located.
1. Drinks and supplements are expensive.
2. Service at the bar is poor. They expect you to pay heavy bills even if u r not hungry.
3. Twice our bills were incorrect. So, please check your bills properly.
By the way, we enjoyed our hotel more than Mauritius. So, do go in for a good hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your LUX Belle Mare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lux Belle Mare Hotel Belle Mare
- Beau Rivage Resort
- Beau Rivage Mauritius
- Beau Rivage Belle Mare
- Mauritius Beau Rivage
- Beau Rivage Hotel Mauritius
- LUX Belle Mare Mauritius