We travelled with our 3 children, 4,4,3 yrs of age in September 2011. The children loved it! The beach and pool are beautiful. The kids club was fantastic although our children didn't use it very often as they just wanted to be with us. The service was fantastic nothing was a problem.The rooms were great. The Indian restaurant served the best indian food I have ever sampled. The main restaurant had a wonderful selection of food. This is a lovely hotel and is great for kids!
The spa was fantastic too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One&Only Le Saint Geran nestles peacefully in its own private peninsula on the coast of Mauritius, fringed by over a mile of white sand beaches. Terraced and balconied rooms all face out privately to the Indian Ocean. Under the calm sway of countless coconut palms, 60 acres of grounds take in tropical gardens, poolside and ocean dining.Enjoy our complimentary green fees for the Gary Player 9 Holes Golf Course or re-energise with complimentary water sports and water skiing.Children from 3 to 11 years old are more than welcome in our KidsOnly Club, with amazing daily activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Tingo, Jetsetter and South African Hotels so you can book your One&Only Le Saint Geran reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- One And Only Le Saint Geran
- One&Only Le Saint Geran Hotel Belle Mare
- Le Saint Geran
- One&Only Le Saint Geran Mauritius/Belle Mare