Our suite was on the first floor with lovely views over the lagoon.
The staff were both friendly and helpful and made our stay.
The golf course although 9 holes was challenging and on most days we almost had it to ourselves .
Food was first class but the wine although good quality was expensive.
We hope to return in the near future
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One&Only Le Saint Geran nestles peacefully in its own private peninsula on the coast of Mauritius, fringed by over a mile of white sand beaches. Terraced and balconied rooms all face out privately to the Indian Ocean. Under the calm sway of countless coconut palms, 60 acres of grounds take in tropical gardens, poolside and ocean dining.Enjoy our complimentary green fees for the Gary Player 9 Holes Golf Course or re-energise with complimentary water sports and water skiing.Children from 3 to 11 years old are more than welcome in our KidsOnly Club, with amazing daily activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your One&Only Le Saint Geran reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- One&Only Le Saint Geran Hotel Belle Mare
- One And Only Le Saint Geran
- Le Saint Geran
- One&Only Le Saint Geran Mauritius/Belle Mare