Wonderful hotel with lots of amenities. Lovely quiet location looking onto the Indian Ocean. Hotel is one of the best I have been to in the world. Staff very friendly and very eager to help. Meals are to die for with lots of choices from all the restaurants. First time I tried Sea Urchins. Hotel has excellent entertainment. Your can relax on the lovely beach at one side and on the other is a lovely lagoon. Fishing, snorkling, golfing & tennis are all on hand.The hotel has its own Helipad where you can arrive or be taken to the airport, lovely experience to see parts of the island. I want to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One&Only Le Saint Geran nestles peacefully in its own private peninsula on the coast of Mauritius, fringed by over a mile of white sand beaches. Terraced and balconied rooms all face out privately to the Indian Ocean. Under the calm sway of countless coconut palms, 60 acres of grounds take in tropical gardens, poolside and ocean dining.Enjoy our complimentary green fees for the Gary Player 9 Holes Golf Course or re-energise with complimentary water sports and water skiing.Children from 3 to 11 years old are more than welcome in our KidsOnly Club, with amazing daily activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Tingo, Jetsetter and South African Hotels so you can book your One&Only Le Saint Geran reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- One And Only Le Saint Geran
- One&Only Le Saint Geran Hotel Belle Mare
- Le Saint Geran
- One&Only Le Saint Geran Mauritius/Belle Mare