We arranged our recent holiday to Mauritiuis through Susie Freeman Travel. We wanted to stay in two different hotels on the island and , on Susie's recommendation, the first of these was The Residence and we were not disappointed. The service from all members of staff was friendly and attentive and the food in the restaurant was very good and very well presented.
Susie's representatives in Mauritius looked after our every need from the moment of arrival.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Mauritius with its elegant colonial style is in perfect harmony with the intense turquoise of the ocean. With its kilometer-long beach of powdery white sand, The Residence Mauritius is one of the most beautiful jewels of the international hotel scene. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick, HostelBookers, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Residence Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Residence Hotel Belle Mare
- Residence Belle Mare
- Residence Hotel Belle Mare
- Residence Mauritius
- The Residence Mauritius Belle Mare