Many thanks to my wife, she arranged this family trip. We just finished this trip no... i should call it life journey yesterday.
Thanks to Chef Sam who prepared for us the special foods, cake and baby foods. No more words for great service and fantastic foods.
Fabulous and amazing views
Best out of best
Laying at ur balcony or jump to the sea, do whatever u like.
From Liang and family
- Also Known As:
- Cocoa Island Hotel South Male Atoll
- Cocoa Island Hotel
- Cocoa Island Maldives
- Cocoa Island
- Hotel Cocoa Island
- Cocoa Island By COMO Maldives/South Male Atoll
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cocoa Island by COMO is a private island in the Maldives and offers measured simplicity in its design. Wrapped in white sandy beaches and clear turquoise waters, Cocoa Island is in close proximity to some of the best dive sites in the world. The tranquil setting is enhanced by the understated elegance of Cocoa Island’s 27 rooms, which resemble local dhoni fishing boats and feature direct access to the shallow lagoon. Ufaa, the resort’s restaurant, serves fresh local produce and seafood cooked in the Keralan style, while Faru bar overlooks the pristine infinity-edge pool. Cocoa Island’s spa, COMO Shambhala Retreat, offers rebalancing treatments, including Ayurveda, reflexology and a range of recuperative massages and facials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere, MrandMrsSmith, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Cocoa Island by COMO reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.