We loved the stay there. It is a small and quite island. The food was great and the beaches were very nice and clean. It is situated 20 minutes from the airport by boat, so it is not far, yet not so close. I highly recommend the full full board arrangement since food in general is very expensive. Lastly, you have to try the spa. Both me and my wife were so relaxed and even bought their products. It was amazing in general and will definitely go there again.
- Also Known As:
- Banyan Tree Maldives
- Banyan Tree Maldives Hotel
- Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru Maldives
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cast away on a secluded coral atoll in the paradisaical Maldives archipelago, you experience a sense of magic, romance and tranquility at Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru that's second to none. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.