We had a great time at Vabbinfaru. The highlights for us were the staff, excellent, the villa with small pool and the food. The downsides were the slightly cramped feeling in the middle of the island, almost like a corridor feeling, and some beach erosion.(i know thats happening all over the maldives) The clientele seemed 60% south east asian, 30% continental europe and 10% uk., which for us was perfect. We have only rated 4 stars because it didnt quite have that Maldives Wow factor.
- Also Known As:
- Banyan Tree Maldives
- Banyan Tree Maldives Hotel
- Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru Maldives
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cast away on a secluded coral atoll in the paradisaical Maldives archipelago, you experience a sense of magic, romance and tranquility at Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru that's second to none. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.