Angsana Ihuru is by far the best experience ever!
we have stayed in many luxury resorts and were afraid Ihuru would be a bit less than these, but turned out to be our favourite by far.
The ecologything isn`t for "woolen sock" kind of people, but just shows you can have a luxury resort with respect for the precious environment it is situated in, it merely helps you loving and respecting it all! The Housereef is incredible, the best we have ever seen in the Maldives ( stayed at Vabbinfaru ; Rangali and Centara as well), there is just as much to see at your doorstep at 2mtr depth than it is in the most astonisching divelocations. Turtles, Rays, sharks, all are there plenty!
Food is great, not as elaborate as in larger resorts but there is always enough choice and teh quality is very good. Loved the Tuna grill lunches!
the staff is excellent, rooms are nice and clean ( loved the no TV!), beach is flawless. since it is a small resort it is very quiet, which we adored.
We`ll be back for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the most picturesque islands in the Indian Ocean, Ihuru is an exquisite tropical paradise waiting to be discovered. Blessed with palm-fringed beaches, crystal clear waters and pristine house reefs, the eco and guest-friendly retreat is located on the North Malé Atoll, just 20 minutes by speedboat from Malé. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Escapio, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Angsana Ihuru, Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Ihuru, Maldives Hotel Angsana
- Angsana Hotel Maldives Ihuru
- Angsana Resort Maldives Ihuru