Just visited for 10 nights between 30/10/12 and 09/11/12. Flew Emirates from London Gatwick via Dubai ,they certainly look after you on this airline.The long flights fly by as the food and drink
is plentiful and plenty of movies or TV to watch. Back to the island itself. I agree with the recent
other reviews.This is a very small and quiet resort as most of them are.Food is better than expected with plenty of choice and all buffet style.If you can handle 3 meals a day,relaxing all day reading,snorkelling or diving and sunbathing without any hassle then this is for you.
We saw more fish this time while snorkelling,2 types of shark perfectly harmless (they do keep
of your way) ,eagle rays ,sting rays and large fruit bats. Do not forget to take a torch to see the sharks in the evening after dinner at the end of the jetty.
We saw no mosquitoes but were bitten so take insect repellant.
UK 3 pin plug adaptors are already in the room.TV channels very limited but internet wi fi zone at reception area if you really need to contact the outside world.
Thanks again to all the staff all very friendly. We stayed in room 115 & think this was best situated because beach was closest to us without too much vegetation or sandbags in the way
- Also Known As:
- Eriyadu Island Hotel North Male Atoll
- Eriyadu Island Hotel
- Hotel Eriyadu Island
- Eriyadu Island Resort Maldives/North Male Atoll
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The bounty of an exorbitant coral reef, an adobe laying atop a tropical island & a gold tinted stretch of your private beach while the day slumbers into the dusk. In the heart of the Indian Ocean, on the end of Malé atoll, lies the island resort, Eriyadhu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Otel so you can book your Eriyadu Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.