We have just come back from a 12 Night stay on Eriyadu island resort. Once we booked the holiday we started to read the reviews and were becoming increasing worried that it may not meet our holiday need. However we we needn't have worried the island is amazing, The people are fantactic and made you feel very special. The house reef was out of this world, and even though we did scuba dive we saw an amazing aray of sea life including sharks, turtles rays,eels and even squid and coral from just snorkelling around the reef.
There was a large variety of hot and cold food at every meal time and the waiters were on hand to serve you drink, clear your table or even have a chat with you about your holiday, ( if you wanted, if not they were very discreet) Nothing was too much trouble for any of the staff.
The standard rooms are comfortable and kept emaculately clean, with fresh towel daily for both the bathroom and the beach. The bed is turned down for you at night so after having a few long drinks on the deck bar you could just fall into bed.The furniture in the room is basic, but as we didn't spend any considerable time in our room if didn't matter to us. There was a much or as little to do as you wished, with daily excursions ,Spa treatments, BBQ on the beach, Suba diving, Snorkelling or just relaxing and reading, we could not believe how quick the days went. The Gym was not in use when we went but even though it was important to us at the time of booking, it turned out ok as,we had plenty of exercise swimming and snorkelling. We were in room 164 and although this was classed as a garden view it was only a few steps from the beach. We are already planing our return trip.
- Also Known As:
- Eriyadu Island Hotel North Male Atoll
- Eriyadu Island Hotel
- Hotel Eriyadu Island
- Eriyadu Island Resort Maldives/North Male Atoll
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The bounty of an exorbitant coral reef, an adobe laying atop a tropical island & a gold tinted stretch of your private beach while the day slumbers into the dusk. In the heart of the Indian Ocean, on the end of Malé atoll, lies the island resort, Eriyadhu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Eriyadu Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.